Join our adventure in Relativity Certification and Implementation
Come join our ID client team as another adventure in Relativity begins. Our team members at an eDiscovery client are in training for Relativity certification. After successfully providing service at this client with other eDiscovery tools such as Recommind Accelerate and Nuix Discover, our team is now assisting this client’s migration to Relativity. Be sure to check this blog often to track our ID team’s exciting journey through certification and Relativity implementation.
All ID team members have extensive six-month or longer experience in working with Relativity processing and have knowledge of advanced workflows and best practices at major pharmaceutical firms and other ID client sites. They are welcoming the opportunity to leverage their industry-recognized credentials through formal certification.
To kick-off this initiative, our ID team created a high-level training outline based on the Processing Specialist Study Plan, PS Exam Study Resources, PS Documentation, PS Job Task Analysis, FAQs, and Relativity Processing User Guide with links to additional Relativity resources and materials. The training approach for these Relativity Certification exams is a combination of self-paced learning and weekly group training sessions including videos, interactive tutorials, and webinar recordings for processing and ECA.
The ID training outline is designed to assist our team members in the navigation of available materials and provide a strategy to address our clients’ specific requirements. See the ID blog on Building an eDiscovery Services Team (eST).
Our weekly group learning sessions will use the Relativity sandbox to share examples, ask questions, explore specific scenarios, challenges, resolutions, and document our results.
Our training outline includes links to resources for:
- General pre-exam preparation, creating a Relativity user account, registering for the desired Specialist exam, and scheduling the exam. It includes links to Relativity Certification Information, online exam instructions, and FAQs
- Relativity Processing Specialist Training and Certification, links to pre-exam preparation materials, exam structure, high importance topics, exam content and sample quiz questions
- Relativity Analytics Specialist Training and Certification, links to pre-exam preparation materials, exam structure, high importance topics, exam content and sample quiz questions
- Relativity Project Management Specialist Certification, links to pre-exam preparation materials, exam structure, high importance topics, exam content and sample quiz questions
- Relativity Certified Administrator (RCA), links to pre-exam preparation materials, exam structure, high importance topics, exam content and sample quiz questions
After our team completes the Processing Specialist Certification Exam, many will continue their Relativity training journey with the Analytics Specialist, Project Management Specialist, and Relativity Certified Administrator exams. We are developing training outlines for these areas and to help them graduate to the next level of eDiscovery proficiency.
Please join us on this blog in the coming weeks as we report on the successes and challenges of our adventure in Relativity certification and implementation.